[SOLD] Selling FP3+ in great condition with black case and original box/screwdriver - London, UK

Selling my Fairphone 3+ with its black protective case and original box with screwdriver. Bought from fairphone website.
In great condition! Phone is working same as when I bought it last April 2021. I did not use a screen protector so there are some microscratches which are only visible if you really look at the phone up close.
Barely used this phone after around 3 months because my old phone suddenly started working properly again after updating its system.

Warranty is 2 years from purchase as long as you have the order number which i can give to you as per fairphone website help info.

Selling at 290ÂŁ. Original price with case 434.95ÂŁ

Shipping from London, UK

1 Like

As it is customary to show an image of it working with today’s date, you show it was working on 5th Nov ~ can you update the image?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, Your phone is still available ? Because i am interesting, do you accept PayPal for the payment and How much does it cost to send to France ?

hiya! would you consider selling for parts? looking to buy the back camera and screen if possible? thanks! :slight_smile:

Hello, no im sorry, only thewhole thing hehe

no worries, let me know if that changes!

Hi! I will buy it for 250 ÂŁ

Hello, I might be interested in the phone, I’m situated in the EU tough. Do you have any experience concerning shipping (tolls/taxes) to EU from UK?

If you pay seller (UK) at asking price of ~ 300GBP it would arrive costing you the purchaser in EU ~ €450 including shipping. A UK seller would need to drop asking price by 20% if trying to sell to EU to remain competitive.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, I assumed something in the likes. I will still wait for a reply from @JaymeJal, but will keep my eyes open for other opportunities to buy the phone, too.

Very steep. Where did you get your data from ?

Whilst more of a worse case scenario in post-Brexit situation, wanted to make EU members whom form the vast majority of forum users aware of realities of purchasing from UK.

If I send a 300GBP phone to EU in DHL Size 2 box that’s about 33GBP shipping cost and then EU purchaser has to pay DHL the VAT element of (20%) 60GBP plus their handling charge to recover VAT. If buyer pays by PayPal also gets poor return on Euro/GBP exchange rate. In retrospect it’s probably going to cost buyer nearer to €500 in total.

Of course I am not going down the route of buyer asking seller to mark item as non-working device to write down customs declaration value and using cheapest available courier.

2 Likes

Hello!! So sorry for the late response. It got busy during the Holidays. this phone is not available anymore. I will update the status as Sold. I hope you can find another one soon and blessings for this new year!

2 Likes

Adapted the topic title as I think “basic” users cannot edit the title after just a few minutes.