[SOLD] Selling: Fairphone 2 (2017) As good as new // only few days old!

I would like to sell my Fairphone 2 (2017)!! here.
The Fairphone was bought on 02.03.2019 and only switched on once, the screen protector foil is still original on the device.
This is practically a new device, so there are no signs of use or wear.
All functions are fully intact and the new camera module is already installed.

Of course, the sales receipt and the original packaging are included with the device.

Shipping & PayPal against assumption of the fees gladly possible.

Link to eBay:

Just in case you weren’t aware, if you bought the device from an online retailer you can decide to cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving the device (I’m assuming dd.mm.yyyy date format in your post, based on the title). This may be less hassle than selling on ebay. If you bought it from Fairphone, their returns policy is here.

2 Likes

Hey Johannes, my father bought it in a store.

Ah, makes perfect sense, thanks. I was just checking, as I’m surprised how many people don’t realise they’ve got a right to return when they purchase through distance selling.

1 Like

Hallo Jan, wie viel willst du für dein Fairphone 2? LG Lotta

Hi Janx,
I can’t find your ad when your ebay link and I can’t read german😅 (I assumed it was german). At what price are you selling it?
Thanks for the info!

Hallo Lotta, 350€ :slight_smile:

Hey Benn, I have a translation for you :slight_smile:

I would like to sell my Fairphone 2 (2017)!! here.
The Fairphone was bought on 02.03.2019 and only switched on once, the screen protector foil is still original on the device.
This is practically a new device, so there are no signs of use or wear.
All functions are fully intact and the new camera module is already installed.

Of course, the sales receipt and the original packaging are included with the device.

Shipping & PayPal against assumption of the fees gladly possible.
Since it is a private sale there is no guarantee.

Please excuse the late answer … the Fairphone isn’t available anymore