[SOLD] FP2 Core-Modul, new and unopened, for sale

I am selling a new FP2 core module, which I ordered without contacting support. Turns out it was not the problem and I solved my issues otherwise. The module is new and unopened, location: Zürich, Switzerland. Price was 285.63 EUR. I will give it away for 250. (+ postage)

Ich verkaufe ein neues FP2 Kernmodul. Ich habe das bestellt, ohne zuerst mit dem Support Kontakt aufzunehmen. Es hat sich herausgestellt dass das Problem wo anders lag, daher brauche ich es nicht mehr. Das Modul ist neu und ungeöffnet. Kaufpreis war EUR 285.63, ich verkaufe es für 250 (+ Porto). Abholung auch möglich, in Zürich.

Comments are closed on this topic. If interested, please contact me in a personal message.

1 Like

Hi Noam, is the core module still available or did you sell it already?
Giordano

Hi Giordano!

No, I haven’t sold it yet. If you are interested, you can give me your
address and I will see how to send it to you.

cheers, Noam

Hi!

I am also interested in buy your core module as I bricked mine fooling around with the OS…

Of course priority to Giordano but if he is not interested anymore I’d like to be second!
Also, I am Neuenburg, CH so i could jump on the train to pick it up.

Thx for keeping me updated.

• jason

Hi Noam,
falls du das Core-Modul noch nicht verkauft hast würde ich es übernehmen. Abholung in Zürich möglich. Meines hat leider den Geist aufgegeben…
Lieben Gruß aus München
Hanno

Hi Hanno,
Das Modul ist schon verkauft. Tut mir sehr leid.
liebe Grüsse, Noam

Hi everyone,
The module is sold.
Cheers, Noam

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.