[SOLD] Fairphone3+ for sale

What product(s) are you offering?

Barely unused Fairphone3+ (like new) with original box + screwdriver

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

300€ (including reasonable shipping costs within Europe, for other options please ask).

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Santiago de Compostela (Galicia, Spain)

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

The phone was only used for indoor testing, it currently has iode 2.5 installed but I can send it as default with latest FairphoneOS or whatever OS you prefer (iode, LineageOS, UbuntuTouch, e/OS, etc). If no preference, I’ll install latest FairphoneOS and do a factory reset before sending it.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hi Pamoedo, why do you sell the phone? There are some problems with it?

Thanks

Hi Giulia, no problems at all, is just too big for me, I don’t get used to the form factor, for the rest is a great phone, good sensation in hand, good screen, and very light.

I really miss a phone in the market with newer hardware/features but with FP2 size.

NOTE: from my point of view there is one thing uncomfortable with FP3, the vibration is too high and you can’t modify it, I always have to disable it, especially for virtual keyboard sensation.

Hi all, please note that I’m no longer selling this phone but for some reason I can’t edit the post to reflect the status, thanks to all of you that showed interest.
Regards.