I sell my 2 months old FairPhone3.
I’m selling it as I don’t find myself well with Android; I come from 10 years of iOS and I’m not satisfied with the user experience. I feel too much the distance from iOS (built for and only for the iDevices) and Android (general mobile OS adapted to each device).
Also, I’m not satisfied about the performances and the software bugs (sometimes earphones and microphone are not working and the FP3 need a reboot).
I bought the FairPhone3 on the FairPhone store, so I can provide the FP invoice.
I’ve kept the FP3 maniacally: always with bumper, with glass screen protector, with USB-C port protector and with jack protector; also, I’ve always charged it with a 5w charge adapter to reduce battery ageing. All letters on the back are present, they are not scratched.
I’ll provide alongside with the FP3:
- a glass screen protector already applied, specifically designed for the FP3;
- 2 unapplied glass screen protectors, the same as the above one (see https://www.amazon.it/brotect-Protettiva-Compatibile-Protezione-Anti-Impronte/dp/B07X98B8MF/);
- an aluminium jack protector with rubber o-ring;
- an aluminium USB-C port protector; (this ones https://www.amazon.it/anti-polvere-Smartphone-innoGadgets-antipolvere-protezione/dp/B076FBV6ZM/)
- a USB-C to USB-A charging cable;
- a 5W charge adapter, the Apple one still with the plastic film on it (see https://www.apple.com/it/shop/product/MD813ZM/A/alimentatore-usb-apple-da-5w);
- the FP3 bumper in the original box;
- the screw driver in the original box;
- the original box with the manual.
Considered the age of the phone and the accessories, I sell everything at 450€.
I ship only in EU; I ship for free in Italy.
I accept bank transfer.
Please, contact me for any information.
Here are some photos.