SOLD: Fairphone 3 with upgraded camera for sale 🇬🇧

What product(s) are you offering?

Fairphone 3 with the plus upgraded camera’s available for sale.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

ÂŁ150 (including UK shipping) or make me an offer

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

UK only (due to shipping/additional tax costs)

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

Very slight scuff scratch on the screen, not visible when screen is on. Crack in the plastic of the main chasis, but not visible when the rubber bumper is on (which is included).

Other than that, the phone is in complete working order.

Original back cover with spare (with white lettering still in place) & with the rubber bumper.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hello !

Do you confirm you don’t want to send the phone to France ?

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

No, I won’t send out of the UK unfortunately due to the additional costs of postage/duty & tax

1 Like

Do you know how many taxe there is to send a phone to France ?

I think Chris has made himself absolutely clear (twice), so please accept it.

Post-Brexit, a) a lot b) you often only find out on receipt because it’s so unclear that the customs people are basically having to make it up as they go along. It can be large (I’ve heard horror stories of 50% of the cost of the device, though 20–30% is more common: some of that will be VAT, and yes thanks to bureaucratic screwups being double-charged VAT on domestically purchased items it was already paid on is commonplace too).

Welcome to the sunlit uplands! At least you only get this consequence of Brexit rather than the full flaming horror show. (As one wag put it recently, “Change your password regularly. Pick a frequently-changed string that is easy to remember, like the name of the current Prime Minister.”)

5 Likes

Exactly. Unless under the new PM we end up rejoining the customs union I’m not prepared to send things into the EU as the costs are ridiculous and difficult to navigate for both sender and receiver.

Anyway, we get off topic!

Anyone in the UK interested, drop me a DM

4 Likes

Thank you for your answer @nickalcock ! It made it clearer for me ! :slight_smile:

Good night everyone !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.