[SOLD] Fairphone 2 for Sale, repairable

I am selling my Fairphone 2 (first batch). The phone worked perfectly well until recently. All parts are completely fine, except for the problem described below.

There is a problem with the connection to the screen, which stays black - one can get the screen to work by firmly pressing on the sides of the screen (this is not enough to use the phone properly, but it was enough for me to be able to perform a quick factory reset). The screen itself is fine, I have tried with a new screen but the problem stayed exactly the same. I went to a repair man, who said that most likely the problem is that the plastic frame of the core module is slightly bent. It could thus be that one can somehow bent this plastic back, so that it works again or one may be able to take the plastic frame from a broken core module (this is what he suggested, but I don’t have one and don’t like bothering with repairs myself, I have decided to sell the phone as is). Except for this, the phone is in really good condition (minimal fissures are in the white back cover, which are hardly visible and don’t impact the phone).

I would like to get 149 euros for the phone (and I will cover the shipment costs, as long as the place to ship to is not too exotic).