What product(s) are you offering?

Hey folks,
I’m offering Fairphone 2 32GB (November 28, 2017) with
origine Packaging, Display Protection Film,
Slim Case - Indigo (December 29, 2020), quite new and OK
Bottom-Modul (July 6, 2020),
Top-Module + Selfie-Kamera 5MP (October 19, 2019),
12MP Camera-Module (October 19, 2019)
Battery (October 19, 2019), ap. 75% capacity left.

Also
Slim Case – Türkis but small defect, see picture
Slim Case – Coral Red but small defect, see picture
old Battery from Nov 2017, ap 25% capacity left.
old Bottom Module from Nov. 2017, mic not working.

Recent Fairphone OS is preinstalled and factory reset done.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

I’m selling all, phone and parts for 115 ,- fixed price.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

I’m shipping from France.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

I’m interested to buy it. I followed up by DM.

Am interested in the FP2 bottom module even if the microphone doesn’t work as long as it charges a battery.

@ruffy are you able to check this? & I am happy to split this into two sales if @2franix does not need the old FP2 bottom module

I also tried DM’ing you both but unsure how to using this software so please send me a message directly to discuss.

I only need the motherboard actually, so yes, that would be great if @ABJ0Q could buy the bottom module. If @ruffy does not want to take care of multiple shipments, I can for sure buy the full package and resell the parts I don’t need afterwards to anyone interested.

I don’t see any DM in my inbox :frowning: I’m unsure how that is supposed to work either. I went to the “Messages” tab in the popup displayed when clicking my account icon in the upper right corner, then hit the bottom arrow to navigate to https://forum.fairphone.com/u/2franix/messages and finally created a new message from there. For you @ABJ0Q, that must be this URL.

Cheers!

As new user you might not already be able to DM but you can answer.

Thanks @yvmuell for the context, unfortunately I still can’t send a message or see 2franix’s message. @2franix thanks for the context, In that case I am also happy to take all other items without the batteries (because of shipping issues) or the motherboard if that helps with the sale. If one or both bottom modules work for battery charging and data transfer this is my priority but the extra spare modules means if any other parts break on the FP2, then we have it on the reserve. If we can coordinate quickly when I am able to receive your messages that would be greatly appreciated or via another route.

I still can’t send a message or see 2franix’s message

To avoid any misunderstanding: I had not sent any DM to you before I wrote my previous comment. I just sent one to you so you may want to check your inbox again.

Let’s wait for @ruffy to confirm we can have a deal. @ABJ0Q and I can then surely work out the details very quickly.

2 Likes

ok, I can check bottom module chargin / data ability today. Please be patient.

Update: Mic not working, Charging and data transfer is working.

If the 12MP camera module (from @ruffy or @2franix ) is still available i would be interested!

@Freubert If not I have a spare one I can send you

1 Like

This offer is closed, FP2 sold.
How can I edit the title?

Done it for you, but if you got to the first post you can click on the title and edit it, I think. :slight_smile:

New users, basic users and members cannot edit their topic title (at least not after a few minutes).

2 Likes