Software update: FP4.FP3T.A.0107

Yes, in the app it is called Startpage, but in fact it is the launcher.

Yeah, that happened to me too. It also sometimes happens after a restart. But I’m not really sure if this is a problem of Chrome or Android (or launcher).

I think, it is not app related, because in my case it was one Opera link, and four Google Maps links. It seems to be launcher related.

2 Likes

Mine were Firefox links. So then indeed we can point at the common factor, the launcher.

Installed and running with no issues.

Agreed. Mine did not vanish, but then I’m using Lawnchair 11 (hm, I should upgrade). I guess this problem is specific to Quickstep.

1 Like

Hi, I still didn’t receive the update, i am on February patch. When it might arrive?

Eh, might take some time, my phone doesn’t have it yet either. Might take a week or two :confused:

Thanks for the response. I know it might take some time (step-wise release), but 10 days seem quite long. I am new here, so i need to familiarize myself with the release cycle

Which carrier do you use?

I am using 4ka

1 Like

The update arrived today :blush: so the wait is over :relaxed: thanks for the smooth experience

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.