I’m planning to buy the FP2 (my FP1 is slowly running out of life!) but wondered whether I should wait until Android 7 has been installed.
I’d prefer to buy the ‘very latest’ rather than get everything up and running and then have to install something new. Or is this now how it works? As you can tell, I’m not particularly tech-savvy!