Shop closed may 6?

no answer on twitter facebook email phone from fairphone. shop closed?

Welcome to the community forum.

Opinions may differ on whether that might be a serious shortcoming.

When did you send your email? They don’t always get answered in a day. Anywhere.

Ok, that’s not nice. Which number did you call? Did it not work technically? Or was there a message?

What was your question to Fairphone?

my order is not being processed, It is confirmed april 24. No action.
and yes I did send an issue email, and the response is we will answer in 10 days. And even in Covid times that is not doing business.

What about the phone? No connection? Line busy? Answering machine?

Monday to Friday 09:30 - 17:30 CET +31 20 788 4400

For French or German inquiries there are (or were?) these dedicated numbers, too …

every phone call ends after two minutes waiting with, no body to answer you call, try later. Understaffed, all staff is (not) working from home?
only an answering machine and waiting music.

I just got a reply to an insta comment I posted a couple of days ago. :slight_smile:

Not to downplay your understandable frustration at not being able to get in touch with a Fairphone representative at short notice, Fairphone themselves have given this statement on COVID-19:

I note that this contradicts the order page, claiming that the expected delivery is within 1-2 weeks.

As for shop being closed on the 6th of May: that shouldn’t be the case. However, the 5th of May was a public holiday in the Netherlands (liberation day) which many companies chose to honour. This could explain a slightly longer back-log of e-mails than usual.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.