Share your FP-themed wallpapers

:de: Nun, derzeit habe ich viel Zeit (ihr alle wisst weshalb) und mein Fotoarchiv hat gibt mir die Möglichkeit um meiner Kreativität freien Lauf zu lassen. Mein ansatz für die zwei folgenden Motive war einen Bezug zu Fairphone und der Location Niederlande herzustellen. Also nicht verwunderlich, Tulpen.

:gb: Well, at the moment I have a lot of time (you all know why) and my photo archive gives me the opportunity to let my creativity run free. My approach for the two following motifs was to create a reference to Fairphone and the location Netherlands. So not surprisingly, tulips.

x

3 Likes

The X-rays photo of the FP3 from ifixit’s teardown:

5 Likes

This is mine!

(Garda Lake - Sirmione (Italy))

Shot on my FP3 with module +!

6 Likes

@Antoine your X-rays photo of FP3 inspired me to make the following addition.

4 Likes

Thank you @UweER, the blue X-Ray is really cool.
@Antoine is the grey X-Ray also available in the resolution of the Fairphone 3+?

You both did a fantastic job, really!

1 Like

You can find the X-ray in up to 18 MP here: Bild-Metadaten: PECTxLkFdxDVWEoG - iFixit

I don’t know what exact size is best for a wallpaper though (18 MP might slow down the device!?).

1 Like

Thank you, @urs_lesse

Here is the original picture, so you can crop it how and where you want:

Source: Fairphone 3 Teardown - iFixit

2 Likes

Danke @OLLI_S
Variationen Fairphone 3 Teardown FP3-TD-1-xray mit Symbolen.

x

x

3 Likes

@UweER, you could also add the cameras and the vibrator symbols! And why not the battery, processor, fingerprint sensor symbols, maybe in white if the background is dark… :wink:

@Antoine My idea of showing the icons was to show the ports on the side facing outwards and their position. Your suggestion to add the camera and fingerprint sensor conflicts with the time in the top left corner (camera) and the default widget for time (fingerprint sensor) - they are hidden. The battery is possible. Where exactly is the processor located? Whether black or white depends on how the design is chosen Standard (light) or dark.

2 Likes

Geometric shapes - Mondrian Inspired with Fairphone colours.

x

2 Likes

Source: Fairphone 3 Teardown - iFixit

Some Variations

x

x

3 Likes

That brings me to a suggestion to the Fairphone guys I had. I would love to see the old Android 9 wallpapers in future Fairphone OS builds as I really liked those and having wallpapers in the gallery isn’t my thing. For those who want to get the now:

https://fp3.lrnz.org/wallpaper/

Idk who the owner of the site is but you can also get old FairphoneOS alongside the wallpapers from there

1 Like

The gallery is growing fast…

another one

x

1 Like

Baum - Tree

x

x

3 Likes

I really love the blue one!

1 Like

Dieser Hintergrund ist meine Hommage an das Bauhaus. Ich habe Beispiel Screenshots beigefügt, mit dem Standard Launcher “Quickstep” und meinem Standard “Smart Launcher” (eigen gestaltete Icons mit “Icon Pack Studio” und eigen gestalteten Widgets mit “Kustom Industries KWGT”)

Hommage-Bauhaus

x
links: Hommage-Bauhaus_Quickstep
rechts: Hommage-Bauhaus_Smart-Launcher

x

2 Likes