Share your FP-themed wallpapers

That brings me to a suggestion to the Fairphone guys I had. I would love to see the old Android 9 wallpapers in future Fairphone OS builds as I really liked those and having wallpapers in the gallery isn’t my thing. For those who want to get the now:

https://fp3.lrnz.org/wallpaper/

Idk who the owner of the site is but you can also get old FairphoneOS alongside the wallpapers from there

1 Like

The gallery is growing fast…

another one

x

1 Like

Baum - Tree

x

x

3 Likes

I really love the blue one!

1 Like

Dieser Hintergrund ist meine Hommage an das Bauhaus. Ich habe Beispiel Screenshots beigefügt, mit dem Standard Launcher “Quickstep” und meinem Standard “Smart Launcher” (eigen gestaltete Icons mit “Icon Pack Studio” und eigen gestalteten Widgets mit “Kustom Industries KWGT”)

Hommage-Bauhaus

x
links: Hommage-Bauhaus_Quickstep
rechts: Hommage-Bauhaus_Smart-Launcher

x

2 Likes

Thanks for the wallpaper. I reduced the blue colour (via Snapseed) to get a greyscale design. That’s fitting better with my green protective case.

2 Likes

a selection to fit the backcovers :wink:

x

x

x

x
Enjoy

5 Likes

To Everybody, Enjoy the Summertime :sun_with_face:

x

x

:sunrise:

3 Likes

Tuning Wallpaper for the Standard Launcher “Quickstep”
FP3-Grau-EM_GS

• FairPhone 3
  • Grey
  • Watch with Railway Minutery
  • Googel Search Black
    1080x2160

If you like the design but don’t like the colour, you are welcome to express your wish and I will adapt it.

x

2 Likes

Just a simple wallpaper matching the color of the case

2 Likes

And the same but less “flat”

2 Likes

Hi! someone have wallpaper of Fairphone 3 with android 9?
like attachment…
keyart-thumb

Hi, Marco_Brollo!

I think you can find and download them in this thread. I hope they are what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Greetings.

2 Likes

Perfect! Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

I’m afraid the answer is no, but is there an X-ray wallpaper version of the Fairphone 2 ?

Not exactly an x-ray, but have you seen the picture in post 1 in this topic?

1 Like

1 Like

I actually hadn’t, thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like