Share your FP-themed wallpapers

A FP2 version would indeed be nice…
:grinning:

1 Like

Here you go! :slight_smile:

If the letters are too blurry, I’ll try another version with higher resolution (I have no FP2 to try it on).

Edit: And another one in 1920x1920 resolution:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot!!!
Checked the 1920 x 1920 version, looks really, really FP’ish!
Letters are absolutely fine.

3 Likes

Great, looks really nice on your FP2! :smiley: Thank you for posting the screenshot!

Here is another one for the computer (16/9 landscape):

PS: Here is how it looks on my FP1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Edit: All artwork in this post is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0.

1920x1080

1080x1920

1920x1920

Here are wallpapers in different dimensions. I’ll share them here when the community identity has been officially announced.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

In diesem post

wurde nach einem Background gefragt.
Hier ist jedoch der post nach dem ich gesucht habe.

Meine Hintergründe sind optimiert für das FP3/+ als jpg zum direkten verwenden als Hintergrund. 2160x1080 oder 2160x2160 das man in Launchern verwenden kann die die Möglichkeit bieten das sich der Hintergrund mitbewegt. Da nicht jeder im Bildbearbeiten bewandert ist habe ich mich für diese Lösung entschieden. Falls ein anderes Format gewünscht ist um es im FP1 oder FP2 zu verwenden einfach den Wunsch äußern und ich werde es hier Posten.

Ich habe oft die Frage nach einem einfarbigen Hintergrund gelesen.
Hier sind ein paar Farben.

englisch
In this post

asked for a background.
However, here is the post I was looking for.

My backgrounds are optimised for the FP3/+ as a jpg for direct use as a background. 2160x1080 or 2160x2160 that you can use in launchers that offer the possibility that the background moves with the additional pages. Since not everyone is skilled in image editing I decided to use this solution. If another format is desired to use it in FP1 or FP2 simply express the wish and I will post it here.

I have often read the question about a monochrome background.
Here are a few colours.

x

x

Enjoy

2 Likes

Simply Solid | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository does this conveniently.

1 Like

Blaue Flächen Variation und mit Streifen
2160x1080 - 2160x2160
Blue areas variation and with stripes

x

x

x

x

6 Likes

x

x

x

3 Likes

:de: Nun, derzeit habe ich viel Zeit (ihr alle wisst weshalb) und mein Fotoarchiv hat gibt mir die Möglichkeit um meiner Kreativität freien Lauf zu lassen. Mein ansatz für die zwei folgenden Motive war einen Bezug zu Fairphone und der Location Niederlande herzustellen. Also nicht verwunderlich, Tulpen.

:gb: Well, at the moment I have a lot of time (you all know why) and my photo archive gives me the opportunity to let my creativity run free. My approach for the two following motifs was to create a reference to Fairphone and the location Netherlands. So not surprisingly, tulips.

x

3 Likes

The X-rays photo of the FP3 from ifixit’s teardown:

5 Likes

This is mine!

(Garda Lake - Sirmione (Italy))

Shot on my FP3 with module +!

6 Likes

@Antoine your X-rays photo of FP3 inspired me to make the following addition.

4 Likes

Thank you @UweER, the blue X-Ray is really cool.
@Antoine is the grey X-Ray also available in the resolution of the Fairphone 3+?

You both did a fantastic job, really!

1 Like

You can find the X-ray in up to 18 MP here: Bild-Metadaten: PECTxLkFdxDVWEoG - iFixit

I don’t know what exact size is best for a wallpaper though (18 MP might slow down the device!?).

1 Like

Thank you, @urs_lesse

Here is the original picture, so you can crop it how and where you want:

Source: Fairphone 3 Teardown - iFixit

2 Likes