Selling several modules

Hello,
I bought a refurbished FP2 because the main module of my previous one crashed and it was more expensive to fix it according to the answer from Fairphone (what a pity). Anyway, it means that I have a FP2 with all modules to sell. First, I kept them for me as spares parts, but I’m considering buying a FP3 so I have no more reason to keep them. So the following modules are on sale:
Screen : 50€
Top Module (2Mp): 10€
Bottom Module: 20€
2x Batterie (a bit tired but works for a regular day) : 10€ (for both)
All modules can be tested on my actual FP2 before sending. Let me know if you want any information. Shipping fees are my charge.
Regards,
Robin

1 Like

Hello Robin,

I’m interested in buying your bottom module and batteries.
Are they still available?

Sincerely,
Freya

Hi Robin,

I would be also interested in your bottom module, so, if Freya does not want it any more je how… send a message.

Best regards, Linus

I don’t need any of the modules, but I just wanted to make sure: You are aware that the Fairphone 3+ (2020 model) is currently not on stock at Fairphone and most dealers? Only the Fairphone 3 (2019 model) is deliverable.

Great, thanks! The adress is:

Freya Van den Bossche
Rue de ***

Sincerely
Freya

Edit by @Alex.A: removed personal information

@Robin_Pellois and @Freya_Van_den_Bossch you are both posting your personal details (bank account, private house address) in public here. Please exchange such details in private messages.

4 Likes

thanks @urs_lesse :wink:

2 Likes

If you are interested how to send a direct message to another user, please check #how-to-dm!

3 Likes

Hi, I am interested in the bottom module and the batteries. Still have them?

Hi, sorry Caroline, Someone already bought it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.