[SOLD] Indigo FP2 with new camera and display modules

Fairphone 2, shipped in January 2016, with “ONE OF THE FIRST 17,418” printed on the Core Module. Only the Core and Bottom Modules are that old, everything else has been upgraded at some point:

• Slim Case (Indigo), 5 months old, very good condition.
  • Camera Module (12 MP) and Top Module (5MP selfie camera), 2 years old, working fine.
  • Display Module (new “C2” version which doesn’t have the “white spots” and “touchscreen unresponsive while charging” issues), 2 years old, no significant scratches.
  • Battery, 3 years old. Original battery is also included. Both working, but of course not at their full capacity any more.

No known defects. USB connector, microphones, speaker, buttons etc. are working fine.
The phone is affected by the well-known screen artifacts and occasional freezing / reboot issue. This started with the Android 7 upgrade about 18 months ago and the cause seems to be unknown. It can be a bit annoying, but the phone is still fully usable and has been my daily driver until now. Selling mostly because I need better support for Asian mobile networks.

Also included:

• Original box with user guide, stickers and stuff.
  • 64 GB SanDisk microSDXC card.
  • OTG adapter for connecting USB flash drives etc.
  • If you don’t have a charger, I can add one for free.

Currently running LineageOS (Android 9), but I can install the latest Fairphone OS or Fairphone Open (Android 7.1) if you prefer. Located in Karlsruhe, Germany, but I can ship anywhere. Just suggest a price. Cash, SEPA, common cryptocurrencies and PayPal accepted.

I can add photos as soon as I get my new phone.

Can you place a photo on the forum when you display is on and showing the date of today or tomorrow if you can’t do it today?

I also took some photos with the screen on but decided not to add them because of poor quality.
Here is one of the photos. Please be aware that the dark stripes are not actually there! It’s just interference of the camera’s shutter speed with the refresh rate of the screen.

1 Like

Hello, hallo,
is your FP2 sold?
Ist Dein FP2 verkauft?
What’s your idea about the price?
Welche preisliche Vorstellung hast Du?
Is it possible to communicate in German.
Könnten wir deutsch kommunizieren?
Thanks a lot for your answer and by
Danke vielmals für Deine Antwort und viele Grüße
Helmut Braunwald