[SOLD] Selling FP4 256/8GB (Green) + case + cable

What product(s) are you offering?

I am selling my Fairphone 4 (green, 256GB) in the original condition (no extra/replaced parts; original packaging; original bumper and OS), purchased 29 November 2021 (retail price of 649€). Extended warranty up until 22 February 2027. It works perfectly, the case and screen has been protected with Fairphone’s protective soft case and screen protector.
I also include the Fairphone protective soft case in Green, and the Fairphone USB-C 3.2 Long Life Cable
It does not have the screen protector anymore. Lights signs of wear on the protective soft case.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Asked price of 600 EUROS excluding shipping for the FP4 + Soft Case + Long life Cable.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Dublin (Ireland). Shipping only within the EU (at the buyer’s risk and expense). Return not possible.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Will try to put pictures in the comments. See pictures for more details or ask any questions below!

Other, remarks:

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi, wondering if this is still for sale and if you’re accepting offers? This bundle is available for €605 new.

1 Like

Hi Brian, don’t know if you saw my dm

You can refer to this offer that I have updated - TO SELL FP4 256/8GB (Green) + case + cable

Please note that I am sending the phone from France