FP2 + extra battery and backcovers (12MP) - £190

SUMMARY:
Fairphone 2
plus second battery (both good condition)
New front and back camera modules (2019)
Back covers are white (new) and turquoise
Shipping from UK
Asking price £190 + shipping costs

In more detail…

CASE: It comes with a (used) slim turquoise case and a brand new (unused) slim white case.
CAMERA: I upgraded both the front and back cameras to the 5 and 12 megapixel modules in August 2019. Both of the old camera modules (front: 2MP, back: 8MP) are included for free.
BATTERY: The phone comes with 2 batteries that both hold excellent charge for more than a day each of normal use.
OS: The phone is currently running on Lineage OS. If preferred I can reinstall the original Fairphone OS.
SCREEN/DISPLAY: A few very minor marks but nothing significant. Overall in good condition. The display seems to have lost a bit of sensitivity in a few mm on the left-hand side, but this doesn’t interrupt functionality.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @ellieb22,

I’d be interested in this phone. Where in the UK are you based?

Many thanks for the offer!

Hey @NEast

I’m based in Worcestershire. Where are you based? I can easily post to anywhere in the UK. :slight_smile:

Hi Ellie,

I have messaged privately.

Thanks.

Is this still for sale?

Hi @James_A1 - sorry for my late reply! Yes there are interested parties but right now it is still for sale :slight_smile:

@Ellieb22 and @James_A1
Thanks for your messages. I have just managed to purchase another pre-loved FP2, so do not require this one any longer. I hope that you can still find it a happy new home.

Best wishes,

Hi Ellie, is this still available for sale? I’m interested!

Hello! I’d be interested too…I am quite in a hurry as my old phone is dying!

Great! It is still available. Would you like to buy it? Or do you
have any other questions?

Ellie

Hi Ellie!
Thanks for your reply. Just two more question: does it work properly? Have you ever had problems like random rebooting by its own?

Thanks.

Cata

Is this still available?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.