[SOLD] Fairphone 2 (like new and under warrenty)

Hi,

I’m selling a Fairphone 2 that I have received on February 2018 and I’ve used only for a week in August. The protective film has never been removed and there are no signs of wear. It comes with its original box and instructions and I include a cable that wasn’t originally in the box.
Price: 450€
The phone is in Rome but I can ship it within Italy/Europe (EU).
If you have any questions or want more high quality pictures, feel free to contact me!

Hi, I have sent you a private message. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there! Is the phone still available?

1 Like

what price dropdown possible?

1 Like

Hi,

yes it’s still available. I’m in contact with a couple of people who are interested.
Let me know if you are too =)

Hi,

for now I’m not considering to change the price because it’s really like new.
If I will, I’ll write it here =)
Thanks!

Hi Sayaka!

Thanks for getting back to me! Yes I am :slight_smile: Is the phone in good working condition? Would you be able to send it to an address in Belgium?

Best,

Alexia

1 Like

Hi Alexia!

Yes, I’ve used it for a week and it was fine. I’ve used it for very basic tasks like phone calls and instant messaging and I didn’t notice specific problems (of course I’ve reset it)
Yes I could ship it to Belgium, I just have to check the shipping prices. I prefer to use a tracked method.

If I don’t seal the deal with the others who contacted me I’ll let you know =)

Sayaka

Great! Keep me posted, tracked is better indeed!

1 Like

Hi Alexia,

could you send me a private message? I didn’t really get how to do it on this forum :sweat_smile:
Thanks,

Sayaka

Hehe me neither, but I guess it sends the message straight to your e-mail right?

1 Like

Ok, now I know why I couldn’t: How to Send a Private Message?
Anyway, could you send me a private message on facebook?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.