English

Selling: Fairphone 2 Display Module (used)

spareparts
display
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fefc0843390> #<Tag:0x00007fefc0843188>

Fairphone 2 display module that came with the phone (2015). Screen is in good condition, no scratches or cracks. Some wear and signs of usage on the reverse but nothing that affects its functioning.

€50 excl. shipping. I live in the Netherlands (east).

I’m selling the modules and original reusable parts of my Fairphone 2 (2015, “One of the first 17,418”).

The reason I’m selling is that my core module started failing (the infamous ‘coloured pixels’ issue) and I decided to not buy a replacement FP2 so I have no need for spare parts. See my other topics on this forum for the other parts. I’m willing to sell for a reduced price (excl. shipping) if you buy multiple items:

Bottom module + top module + camera module: €31 -> €25 + free slim case

Bottom module + top module + camera module + battery: €39 -> €30 + free slim case

Bottom module + top module + camera module + battery + display: €89 -> €75 + free slim case

Hey Twagoo,

I’d like to buy your display module. Mine has been broken for a while (car drove over it) and I really need a new one. Am I the first on interested? What’s the procedure exchanging articles via the forum?

Hi Steven,
You’re the first one, the display module is still available. I’ll send you a private message.

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.