Selling all FP2 parts from NL

Basically my whole Fairphone 2 is for sale. All parts are about 3 years old (September 2018). The primary microphone is broken, but the rest works just fine.

Here is an overview of the modules and my proposed prices:

(up-to-date as of 1 January 2022)

• Display module (working without problems, no scratches) - 40€
  • Top module (5 MP) - 20€
  • Bottom module (broken microphone) - free (only shipping costs)
  • Camera module (12 MP) - 25€
  • Core module - 90€
  • Battery (3 years old, but still easily lasts a whole day and more) - 5€ (but only pick up in Utrecht, NL due to restrictions by the postal service)

I’m based in the Netherlands, but shipping internationally is no problem (except for the battery, see above). Shipping costs are at your expense and depend on the weight and the country.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Weird, I got my Fairphone back in December 2018-January 2019 and I also had the problem with the primary phone. I always had to make call with speaker mode, and I couldn’t send vocal messages. I wonder if it’s a known problem from this specific period of time.

hello… would you send the bumper protection ?

1 Like

In principle yes. But be aware that it is slightly broken (missing a corner, see last photo), so you would only have to pay for shipping. If you are interested nonetheless, send me a PM.

Hey Holzfaeller,

Iam interested in the bottom module for FP2, is it still available? Thanks a lot , Jenny

Hi Jenny,
yes, bottom module is still available. Just to make sure you didn’t miss that, but the microphone of the module doesn’t work anymore. Send me a PM if you’re interested nonetheless.
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

oh thanks, indeed I missed it, what a pitty. So than I cannot use it and dont need to send it.
Good luck to give away all quickly.

Best greetings,
Jenny

Maybe @robbert.f might be interested in this module as he’s currently working on a way to fix defective bottom modules:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.