Second batch delivery begins | Fairphone

OK, found my number… 19549.

10520 shipped … Must i now wait for 1 month ?

I think no one can say for sure, but @Fred’s math seems like a good estimate:

So for you, #19549, maybe about 3 weeks? Hard to tell though, cause the number of phones being shipped can change with every shipment from China.

@Fred I’d doubt that prognosis. I remember that with the first edition, the sales figures remained quite low for a while after a huge demand after the opening of the shop, but then soared when around 2/3 of the phones were sold. I’d suppose that happened due to people, who wanted to wait before purchasing but then feared that it would be sold out soon.
I’d suspect, that the same thing will happen with the second edition and that we’ll see a constant rise in sales over the next days / weeks.

Cheers!

@madde again I hope 500 phones were sold every day! :blush: Unfortunately these last days it was less than 100 phones/day :-[

2/3 of the phones (23500) sold : that will be end of September
+
stock in the Netherlands at the end of September
=> I would say we’ll see the rise in sales from end of September…

But, again!, I hope I am wrong and that for some reason the sales jump to 500sold/day from tomorrow :blush:

Cheers!

so, I’m an American, any idea when we will be able to get Fairphones?

Buongiorno,
spero di trovare qualcuno che possa leggere in italiano e poi possa rispondermi.
Sono molto affascinato dal telefono e vorrei acquistarlo.
Chi mi da qualche informazione in merito ?
Grazie
Antonio

Con l’aiuto di Google Translate posso leggerlo.
Ho usato google translate per tradurre il mio messaggio in Inglese in Italiano.
Scusate se il messaggio non viene tradotto correttamente.

È possibile acquistare un Fairphone qui
Ed ecco l’elenco completo dei paesi che spediscono a:
Andorra, Austria, Belgio, Bulgaria, Croazia, Cipro, Repubblica Ceca, Danimarca, Estonia, Finlandia, Francia, Germania, Grecia, Santa Sede (Città del Vaticano), Ungheria, Irlanda, Italia, Lettonia, Liechtenstein, Lituania, Lussemburgo, Malta , Monaco, Paesi Bassi, Norvegia, Polonia, Portogallo, Romania, San Marino, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Spagna, Svezia, Svizzera e Regno Unito.

Il funzionalismo Fairphone è mondiale, ma ottimizzato per le reti europee 2G e 3G.

Non funziona su 4G.
Se avete problemi con l’acquisto, vorrei suggerire di contattare il Support.

With help of google-translate I can read it.
I have used google-translate to translate my English message into Italian.
Sorry, if the message isn’t translated correct.

You can buy a Fairphone here.
And here’s the full list of countries they ship to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.

The Fairphone is functional worldwide, but optimized for European 2G and 3G networks.

It doesn’t work on 4G.
If you have trouble with the buying, I would suggest to contact Support.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for helping him, @lidwien!

Good afternoon everyone.

I’m trying to source and place an order for two fair phones in the UK.

I’m aware that a new model is coming out next year but wanted to know how the exchange programme works with current mobile phones? I appreciate there is probably a huge amount of information scattered around this site so please forgive my ignorance… however I’d be very grateful for a reply.

Many thanks
James
@barelifenews

At the moment the shop is closed for buying a Fairphone. They are sold out.
In January the shop will open for a short time to sell only a 1000 Fairphones.
Perhaps you can contact support to see if they can send you a message when the shop opens or to see if there’s a waitinglist.

@barelifenews

Everything @Lidwien says is right - but the best way to ‘stand in line’ for the last batch in January is to go to the product page: http://shop.fairphone.com/fairphone/fairphone.html. And register your interest to your account by pressing “Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock”. You’ll get an email in January when the product goes back on sale.

So no need to write customer support, we really don’t have any more phones any earlier. Sorry! But thanks for the interest.

One other option is to go through Phone Co-op in the UK, you should be able to buy a phone from them without a bundle contract: http://www.thephone.coop/fairphone/