Searching for FP2 bottom module / Germany

What product(s) are you looking for?

FP2 bottom module

(Once you have found the product you were looking for, please add [FOUND] in front of the topic title or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)

Where would it/they need to be shipped (country or city)?

Germany

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi Christiana and welcome to the forum.

There have been a lot of request for the bottom module lately, so it’s as bit of a search.

What do you think is wrong with the module? If it’s charging issues check the usb port and cable for dirt that may cause resistance.

Another issue is that the soldered joints of the usb to the module may be damaged, so if you like you attempt or ask someone else to effect a repair if that is the issue.

OK here’s a link to help repair if the problem is joint fatigue.

Debris issues, although this post is for an FP3

Hi amoun,

I am searching because my microphone doesn’t work as it should. Every time I pick up an incoming call the other guy does not hear me clearly but very dully. I hope I could fix this with a new bottom module.

Have you tried cleaning out the microphone vent/hole?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.