Since one week I have several related problems that make my phone almost unusable, and I haven’t found a solution for it in the forum so far. Here is what happens:
- Screen locks randomly (when using any app, suddenly the screen locks and I have to unlock it. Also during video calls, very annoying.)
- Screen turns black randomly (not completely black, what is still visible are the battery and connection etc. symbols on top and the navigation symbols at the bottom)
- Pages reload (when I’m using any internet browser, Gmail or Facebook, the page I’m on randomly reloads. So when I try to read something, suddenly I find myself at the top of the page again)
- Youtube videos pause (I can’t watch any videos anymore without constant interruption)
- What I noticed is that often before any of the above issues happen, a black (slightly transparent) dot appears at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds. No idea what this means.
All the problems appeared at the same time, so I think they are related. What can I do? Thank you for your help!