Screen does not work Mainframe/Mainboard broken?

Habe mein FP2 jetzt seit gut 6 Jahren.
In der Zeit habe ich jedes austauschbare Bauteil einmal ersetzen müssen.
Denn Akku sogar zweimal.
Aber immerhin, das Mainboard hat die Zeit gut überstanden.
Bis jetzt.

Der Bildschirm verbindet sich scheinbar nicht mehr mit dem Mainboard.
Er bleibt schwarz wenn ich das FP2 einschalte, oder flackert oder funktioniert erst nachdem ich das FP2 mehrmals angeknufft bzw. geboggen habe.

Und auch dann nur für ein paar Minuten.
Habe auch schon einen anderen Bildschirm eingebaut mit dem die selben Probleme daran scheint es nicht zu liegen.
Bis Ende Februar muss das Ding noch durchhalten, dann kommt hoffentlich das FP4 bei mir an.

Hat jemand ne Idee was helfen könnte?

Have had my FP2 for a good 6 years now.
During that time I had to replace every replaceable component once.
Because battery even twice.
But at least the mainboard has survived the time well.
Until now.

The screen doesn’t seem to connect to the motherboard anymore.
It stays black when I turn on the FP2, or flickers or only works after I poke and bend the FP2 several times.

And then only for a few minutes.
I’ve already installed another screen with the same problems because it doesn’t seem to be the problem.
The thing has to hold out until the end of February, then hopefully the FP4 will get to me.

Does anyone have an idea what could help?

It’s very likely that there are some broken solder joints on the core module - the issue you describe occurs with some regularity in older FP2s.

The above is a reliable fix, though I cannot recommend attempting it if you don’t have a backup core module. There’s always the chance you’ll fry your module.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.