Restore vanished app drawer -- help needed

I accidently deleted the entire screen with “most used” and “resent” apps and cannot see how to reinstall the “page” now. Yes, I know of the app drawer (the circle with six dots) )item but the situation is, that this vanished too by mistake. I must indeed be very thorough as a noob/new user …
I’ve searched the forum to fix it but the only solution offered is be engaging the absent app drawer. Could anyone please help me to get the apps visible again?

Kind regards,
Mikael

You should be able to enter your apps menu by tapping the menu button below the screen. Swipe from left to right to get to the wigets page (or select the tab on top). You should now be able to find the widget and hold-and-pull it to one of you home screens.

What happens if you power off the phone and start it again?

Thanks for your kind response:-) I’ve tried to copy your suggestion but dont see the missing app drawer and apps. Also cutting off the power an restart.
Please have a look on the pictures.

(0) You should be able to enter your apps menu by tapping the menu button
– tried but end up with the panel III
(1) Swipe from left to right to get to the wigets page
– dont get other than empty pages except for clock
(2) – or select the tab on top – nowhere to see

Am I getting something wrong here?

Kind regards, Mikael

quote=“Mikael, post:4, topic:1977” Swipe from left to right to get to the wigets page
– dont get other than empty pages except for clock[/quote]

Swipe from the left or right border into the screen. What does that yield?

See https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201319693-How-to-use-and-edit-apps-in-Quick-Access-

Ahh, heureka! Moving my finger thoroughly from the very edge of screen was the magic thing! Thanks alot:-)
Now I’m feeling back on the track again. But --if I may ask – how do I restore the app drawer ikon (circle, six dots)?
Kind regards, Mikael

1 Like

Use the swipe to get to the “All apps” screen.

Select the “Widgets” button on the top.

Swipe through the widgets until you find the “Your apps” widget.

Press and hold the “Your apps” widget, select an empty screen and drop it.

1 Like

Great, that’s it! Thanks’ for your kind assistance.
Kind regards and good evening from Mikael

1 Like