Refurbished Fairphone 2 Screen flatters

Hi there,

I have a refurbished FP2 and it has problems with the screen.
The screen flatters and scrolls randomly while just using it normally or charging it. I have tried charging it with a normal charger and also via USB, but it doesn’t make a difference.
It has the latest Update, so it shouldn’t be that.

Thanks for ur help,
Freddy

That’s odd. A refurbished phone should mean somebody actually test-ran it and gave it an OK.
A common start to tackle something like this would be to take the screen off the phone and clean the contacts with cleaning alcohol or something else suitable.

2 Likes

If that doesn’t help, work along the trouble-shooting guide. In the end you might need to call support.

Display

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks for the support. I have taken off the screen of the phone. I didn’t clean the contacts because they looked fine to me and clean. The contacts on the motherboard just look a little used, but this is something I would expect from a refurbished phone. It should be fine.
I have also checked all the tips on the technical support site. So far it did not change. At least it doesn’t happen that many times as before.
I will let you know, when it is completely solved.

Thanks,
Freddy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.