Recycling of my old FP3

Why am I unable to recycle my old FP3. I recently purchased a FP4 and want to recycle my old phone but when I attempt to complete the online form for returns it does not have the UK in its drop down menu list and consequently I am unable to complete the form???

Unfortunately, the UK is not part of Fairphone’s recycling program. See question 2 and 5 (info hasn’t changed since the start of this new program in 2021) here:

As for why, you will need to ask Fairphone itself.

P.S.: If your FP3 is still fully functional, you might want to consider offering it for sale in this forum’s inofficial market place:

The maximum value the Fairphone Recycling Program gives is 80 Euros (FP3) resp. 85 Euros (FP3+). If your FP3 still completely works, I think you might get even more for it selling it yourself to someone else directly.

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I’m in the UK and you could send it to me and I can use it for parts maybe. If that suits you I will private message my address.

All the best

UPDATE:
Apologies I was thinking it wasn’t working, selling on the forum as suggested above may be a better option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May amount to activities outside of the EU common market being a total hassle in comparison, and thus to be considered very carefully.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.