Recent issues with my FP3

hi,
I’ve been having quite a few issues with my FP3+ recently and I wonder if I’m the only one.

To name a few:

• Sometimes my phone gets “stuck” and I can’t do anything on it for at least 30 seconds. Then everything gets back to normal
  • Sometimes Internet seems to be very slow. I’m in Singapore were Internet is blazing fast and my wife and friends have no issue on their phones. But sometimes it takes ma a long time before I can load a simple webpage on my browser

Wondering if I’m the only one?
In general, I love FP’s mission as a company but I don’t think we should get an inferior experience compared to other brands, otherwise people will never switch to more sustainable phones.

Is there still enough free space in Settings > Storage? I’d make sure to keep at least 10-20% free.

2 Likes

I am not familiar with the LTE bands used in Singapore. Please check your local used frequency bands for LTE and check if they match with the bands used in your phone.

The FP3(+) is built to match most of the bands used in Europe and may not include all the bands in other parts of the world. There is no “non-Europe” version of the FP3(+) which provides bands that are used in other parts of the world.

3 Likes

thanks! I only had 10% available and I have freed up some space. It seems to have improved (my phone didn’t get stuck in the past one week)
I just wish Fairphone would provide some notification when there is not enough space available, I’m sure a lot of people are having the same issue.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.