I would like to buy a Fairphone 2 with the first version of the screen (display module v1), that works.
I bought a Fairphone 2 a few years ago, but I had to sell it again. The phone had a v2 display module and I could not install all operating systems.
I appreciate all information.
To differentiate the two versions, this topic will prove very handy:
Are you looking for a “One of the First 17,418” or “Yours to Open, Yours to Keep” version with 8MP or !2MP rear camera?
Hi, what is the difference between the “One of the First 17,418” and “Yours to Open, Yours to Keep” version?
I need a Fairphone 2 of the oldest, when Fairphone had not yet changed the version of the display module.
I have one for sale.
- First version - “One of the First 17,418”
- display module v1 (suffers very lightly from usual faint white spots - visible only on a bright white background - see the forums)
- display protection foil since day one (some light wear visible on the foil)
- original camera configuration (8MP rear, 2MP front)
- working first battery
- new black translucent cover, first version
- original packaging with light damages
- black fitbag cloth pouch case
- latest Lineage / TWRP installed
- external condition as good as new, no marks or scratches or anything …
- no known technical problems
Feel free to make a reasonable offer, if you are interested.