📊 POLL: Fairphone 4 - has any FP4 ordered directly from Fairphone shipped yet?

Just received this :

:grimacing:

3 Likes

Just got the shipping notification for my speckled green FP4, scheduled for delivery this Friday

2 Likes

i got my shipping notification late on 06.12.2021.
and yesterday afternoon it arrived in the pickup-shop.
today i will go and pickup
(8GB grey; Germany; preordered 22.10.2021)

hmpf - that was only the soft case…

1 Like

My green speckled (8GB) just arrived in germany (ordered sept 30) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My green speckeld 8GB also just arrived in France. Ordered oct 1st.
Since it’s France, the packaging is all French (except for the “Change is in your hand” tagline), and there is an USB-C hearphone inside (not Fairphone branded, didn’t test it yet).

5 Likes

Update for me: my speckled phone arrived (technically) last Friday (Dec 10th), ordered Oct 8th. I’m using a re-shipper to get it to my actual location, so it’ll take another week or two until it’s actually in my hands.

3 Likes

Last Monday 13th December, my speckled green FP4 (8GB), which I had ordered last 5th October, arrived in Spain.

3 Likes

I ordered a FP4 (6GB RAM) two weeks ago for a family member, it was expected to arrive in February. Then I received the email saying the shipping would probably be delayed due to the global circuits shortage. And then today… I received a shipping notification, it should arrive in 2 to 5 days. Not quite understanding how and why it went that fast, but I suppose I rather ought to be happy :wink:

5 Likes

received my FP4 Gray 8G yesterday (Germany) :slight_smile:
(ordered 22.10.2021)
:smile:

2 Likes

And I just received it yesterday :wink: After playing with it, it feels incredible in the hand for me, it’s hard to come back to my FP2 after that.
My only complaints are about the very noisy selfie cam photos and the to be improved camera.

Edit: corrected emoji

3 Likes

Still waiting for green speckled.
Ordered 2nd October from Germany.

Me too, still waiting for green speckled.
Ordered 2nd November from Switzerland.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.