Pioneer Wireless headphones

Hi,

does anyone have a recommendation how Tom Connect Wireless Pioneer Headphones to Fairphone 3?

Thanks dir Amy recommendations.

Best, B.

Have changed the category ~ hope that’s OK

Maybe you could provide the model number etc. and which profiles and codecs it uses.

Are you able to connect other bluetooth devices?

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum!

As @anon9989719 already wrote, maybe you could add some information.
Besides some more info on the headphones, what OS do you have installed (Android 9, Android 10, /e/, Lineage)?

Just in case: if you don’t feel comfortable in English, you can post in German (or French) any time here.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

As @anon9989719 already wrote, maybe you could add some information.
Besides some more info on the headphones, what OS do you have installed (Android 9, Android 10, /e/, Lineage)?

Just in case: if you don’t feel comfortable in English, you can post in German (or French) any time here.
[/quote]

Hi, thank you for your iyour prompt reply!
My Fairphone 3 has Android.10, it connects to other Wireless devices (p.e. a Wireless HP printer).
The Headphones, I wish to connect my new Fairphone 3, are Pioneer Headphones “SE-MS7BT”.
They connect with other Android Phones as Samsung, but with my new Fairphone 3, they do not.

Thank you for your time. I do not really understand, what you mean by linege.

Best, B.

1 Like

It’s just an alternative to the default Google Android 10, no problem :slight_smile:

Just reading up. It seems you can connect via Bluetooth or NFC what are the results of trying each. If you are using bluetooth switch of the phone’s wifi temporarily as if it tries to connect to 2.4Ghz, which is the same frequency band that bluetooth uses, you may get interference.

The SE-MS7BT supports Qualcomm® aptXTM audio and AAC for high-quality audio playback via Bluetooth. Equipped with NFC, it is possible to pair with other devices simply by holding them together.

Presumably you have the full manual available.

You may also like to read about the bluetooth protocols and codecs.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.