🇩🇪 🇬🇧 Phone won't finish booting Recovery, Booten in Recovery ended nicht

As my microphone stopped working for calls, I wanted to try the recommendation of deleting the cache in recovery mode.
Then I noticed that my phone won’t finish booting into recovery anymore.
Starting it while pressing the Volume-Down-Button results in the phone showing the black screen with the opened Android figure, and the text “Kein Befehl” (No command).
It just stays that way until it reboots.
the Fairphone - Powered by android text and then nothing happening.
I don’t know how to even start troubleshooting this.

Da mein Mikrofon seit kurzem nicht mehr für Anrufe funktioniert, wollte ich dem Tipp folgen, den Cache im Recovery-Modus zu leeren.
Dabei habe ich festgestellt, dass mein Handy nicht mehr in die Recovery booted.
Wenn ich es mit gedrückter Lautstärke-runter-Taste starte, zeigt sich der schwarze Bildschirm mit dem Android Roboter, geöffnet daliegend. Darunter steht “Kein Befehl”.
So bleibt es bis es rebooted.
weißer Schrift: Fairphone - Powered by android.
Dort hängt es dann.
Ich weiß nicht einmal, wo ich bei der Fehlersuche beginnen soll.

That is Fastboot mode, and it just looks like that, there’s nothing wrong there.

You want to try booting while pressing Vol + for the recovery :wink: .

1 Like

Das ist der dic:fastboot mode und das stimmt auch so, dass der kommt wenn du Vol- verwendest. Für den dic:recoverymode brauchst du Vol+ .

1 Like

Thanks, but there is a different issue (with the actual recovery). It seems to be actually broken.

In case you see the Android robot and “no command” … That’s no error, that’s the Android stock recovery since Android 6. Please consult dic:recoverymode on how to use it.

Thank you very much! I could now access recovery and delete the cache.
Vielen Dank. Ich komme nun in die Recovery.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.