Phone broken - no repair no money back

I would advise to just give them a call:
Number and office-times on this page

All that I read in this forum and judging from my own experience, the folk at FP are really understanding and helpful. Of course I don’t know of your obviously large experience but why not give it a try.

Hi,

Yes, I did get my money back, but only after a very very long and upsetting time of discussion. I kept getting standard-answers that did not help. I quotet them the law they are breaking and I opend a new ticket almost every day - until - finally they did what I asked them to do many times: stop sending standard replies and get this ticket escalated.
When They agreed that I can send it back and get a refund - again - they used standard texts and which said that they will make me pay for the damages - oh which irony only because of the damages I had to send it back - but this misunderstand could have been solved. I got the full money back.
I got a fairly cheap android - I love it - I can make calls! It doesn´t turn off multiple times AND batteries keeps for a day - yay!

I still like the idea of fairphone and I would buy one again, if they change the quality of their products. It was unsuable most of the time. I was actually afraid to go on holidays with that phone as you never know when it will break again.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.