[ORDERS CLOSED} New Fairphone Bottom module with USB-C port for Fairphone 2

I would like to keep this topic to post updates on the manufacturing of the modules.

3 Likes

No I donā€™t I mean the one Iā€™m posting add and I asked Leo!

3 Likes

I would just keep everything open so that I can post updates, on both threads.
I am closing orders today at midnight anyway.

3 Likes

There we have it from the Lionā€™s mouth :leo:

Is it possible to become it elsewhere? Because I can only use my phone with a headset.

2 Likes

Maybe ask one of the angels, but my orders are still open, until midnight.

1 Like

Angels?
I hope I can get one somewhere some how. Or else I need to buy a new phone. But due to the bad service of Fairphone I consider not to buy a new FP.
I bought the phone because of the possibility to repair it.
And now its useless because I canā€™t buy a replacement for the bottommodule.

1 Like

See fairphoneangels.

1 Like

Hi.

Whatā€™s wrong with the bottom module, it may be repairable?

I empathise with your disappointment at not having a replacement module available and that the module has failed somehow, but can you detail the bad service you have received from Fairphone?

1 Like

Hi Leo, I need a bottom module for my FP2. The mic ist broken.
Shipping to Salzburg.
Thanks a lot, Richard.

1 Like

Sorry, orders are closed.

1 Like

we may have spare modules in CH, if the local Angels donā€™t have one

2 Likes

Hello Leo,

Do you still have somme bottom modules to sell ? I am looking for one since mine is broken.

Thanks,
Pierre

Iā€™m not sure you have read correctly a) the order has closed and b) I doubt even those ordered have been manufactured but maybe when they have been hopefully their will be a few in excess.
Good luck with your search

1 Like

This! I canā€™t guarantee that there will be excess, but if there is, I will sell it.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ with all that i read, i missed the last messages, sorry.
So i am a bit late, that is too bad. As you sais hopefully there will be excesses. Will you let people know on this topic if it happens ?

1 Like

I will let them know somehow, I will have to see how many excess modules there are after returns, failures etc.

4 Likes

Hi Leo,

I want to order one FP2 bottom module. What do you think when you have them available?

Sorry, orders are closed.