I change ail thé apn stetting, but I don’t reçoive any sms?
what Can I do?
The APN settings are not responsible for sending/receiving SMS.
Things you can try:
- Can you send any SMS from your Fairphone 2? Try it with at least two receivers.
- If you cannot send SMS at all: Is your SMSC number correct?
Hi, thank you for thé answer: I can send, but not reçoive !
Just checking: Are you sure you’re being sent SMS rather than MMS or iMessages?
OK. If you have really sent SMS, then I think your settings are correct.
- The setting under Settings - SIM cards - Preferred SIM is correct for SMS?
- Are only SMS from one number affected or can’t you receive SMS at all?
- Can you send/receive SMS when you insert the SIM card in another phone?
- Can you send/receive SMS when you insert another SIM card into your FP2?
what provider do you use?
Usually your provider can help you with such problems. Maybe there is a store near you or you can contact your provider via email or phone.
Sometimes it is also possible that your provider can send these settings via a special sms to you and you do not have to enter them on your own.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.