No network since last update (Android 12)

I updated my Fairphone 4 this morning, and since then have no network (Internet or phone) !
Am I alone ? I checked the standard APN troubleshoot procedures but to no avail.

No:
https://forum.fairphone.com/search?context=topic&context_id=94094&q=Network%20APN%20Android%2012%20%23help%3Afairphone4&skip_context=true

1 Like

You are not alone. I have a new FP4 and it does not connect to the network, even though my other FP4 (different number and different account) connects.

Hi Uni and JohnDC, welcome to the community and the forum.

It might help to know which operators you are using, since it seems likely that these problems are linked to network - specific adjustments that need to be made, by Fairphone and / or by the operator. If the problem lasts more than a day or two I would advise contacting both official Fairphone support #contactsupport and your respective operators.

A post was merged into an existing topic: FP4 - cant unlock bootloader after replacing motherboard

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.