[ORDERS CLOSED} New Fairphone Bottom module with USB-C port for Fairphone 2

I had the same idea, but I had concerns because Berlin is a big city, so it could be difficult that everyone get their module and maybe a lot of communication to @Leo_TheCrafter to change the adresses of allready made orders (maybe it brings chaos to a process?)

But I’m open to the idea, so everyone willing to reduce shipping costs can reroute their order to Berlin heaven and to my address.

5 Likes

I would have to ask everyone in berlin, but it could be worth it, both for me and the buyers, saving shipping cost.

9 Likes

Maybe a similar thing could be done for Amsterdam?

1 Like

It would be an idea, but so far I only have one in amsterdam, many in the netherlands, but only one in amsterdam.

I need one botom module FP2. Mine is broken. My addess is in the Netherlands. I need it right away, so I hope it can be delivered soon.

1 Like

The topic to order a new bottom module is below, but only helps with the USBC port and mic ~ you don’t say what is wrong with the bottom module as it houses other parts, vibrator/speaker

1 Like

I am ordering herby a bottom module for the FP2.

That means the primaire microphone.

How long will it take?

Leo is collating a list, then will order parts, then sit around the workshop building module after module for hundred and more times, it will take a while.

Meanwhile you may like to read up on the work of Magus @Leo_TheCrafter and add yourself to the list which is this topic

1 Like

It could take at least another month, so be patient.

1 Like

@Leo_TheCrafter should we probably close his topic to avoid further orders posted here?

2 Likes

You mean this one

absolutely, best confirm with Leo :slight_smile:

03.09.21 23:59 CEST and counting down. OK 22:59 BST ~ 21:59 GMT/UT

1 Like

I would like to keep this topic to post updates on the manufacturing of the modules.

3 Likes

No I don’t I mean the one I’m posting add and I asked Leo!

3 Likes

I would just keep everything open so that I can post updates, on both threads.
I am closing orders today at midnight anyway.

3 Likes

There we have it from the Lion’s mouth :leo:

Is it possible to become it elsewhere? Because I can only use my phone with a headset.

2 Likes

Maybe ask one of the angels, but my orders are still open, until midnight.

1 Like

Angels?
I hope I can get one somewhere some how. Or else I need to buy a new phone. But due to the bad service of Fairphone I consider not to buy a new FP.
I bought the phone because of the possibility to repair it.
And now its useless because I can’t buy a replacement for the bottommodule.

1 Like