My FP2: 5 years and counting

I got my FP2 five years ago, unfortunately it didn’t got it before Christmas.
Anyway, here is the new longevity thread, I ask for a new badge!

17 Likes

I also got mine just after Xmas and would also like the badge.

11 Likes

Congratulations to you both! Only got mine since september 2017, but it’s nice to know that I won’t (hopefully…) have to change it for, at least, the next two years :wink:

7 Likes

5 years Fairphone 2 badge granted to @d2w and @darioce! Congrats to both of you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: My FP1: Five years and counting! | Who is still using their FP1?

My FP2 has also 5 years and counting!

9 Likes

Hi guys, I’m also having the fairphone 2 since 5 years! And I hope it will go for longer :slight_smile: Can you add me to the badge @Alex.A?
And a happy new year to everyone too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just in case some are wondering: If you want to display “X years of Fairphone X” (after having asked for and received the badge) next to your username, just go into your personal Preferences > Account and select the “title” for your profile.

7 Likes

I’d also like to apply for the 5 years of FP2 badge, received mine in early January 2016 and still happy with it.

6 Likes

Hi,
i am also a FP2-User for 5 years now. I had some tough years with my FP2s but stayed with it.
Does it also count for the badge if my first FP2 had been replaced due to a faulty core-module? :smiley:
Received my first FP2 in January 2016…

6 Likes

Yes, my FP2 is still in use. I have some trouble with unwanted reboots. But I hope that the soon coming Android 9 will solve this.

2 Likes

I got my FP2 in January 2016 too, just for completeness sake, I could be granted the badges for the FP2 also, as I got them for my FP1 today :smile:.

3 Likes

You’ll get my problems in a matter of time! :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s very possible :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Two years have passed since this post and 1 year since that one (which I’d posted one day late).
This means that today my FP2 counts 5 years and the /e/OS on it more than two… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’d also like to apply for the 5 years of FP2 badge, received in early January 2016. Still working with /e/OS. Proud to say i have only had one smartphone as a daily driver for 5 years (in this consumer world!) :grinning:

7 Likes

My FP2 is 5 years old. I would like a new badge.

11 Likes

Please me too… (delivery Feb 2016) :hugs:

7 Likes

My FP2 celebrates its 5th birthday today and would like the new badge, too. It’s still my daily driver without any major problems, running LOS 17.1 and probably soon LOS 18.1 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Mine too! :slight_smile:
I’ve been using LOS 15 for two years now and it has some problems, but all in all it’s still working great :slight_smile:

7 Likes