🇩🇪 Monatliches München Fairphoners Meetup! | Montag 29. April :community_round:

Kleine aber feine Runde heute. Verständlich, zu den Wiesn will keiner freiwillig in diese Stadt (außer die Auxsbürger) :joy: . Dafür hatten wir heute Unterstützung aus Wien von @Stefan.

Zu reparieren gab es heute nix. Dafür hatten wir interessante Gespräche und haben einem Slim Case einen Farb Mod verpasst. Und haben eine EFCT Schoki verputzt. :kissing: :chocolate_bar:

7 Likes

A bunch of beautiful people:

F.l.t.r.: @MrsMorgendorffer, @cgebhard, @merci, Erik, @Stefan, @Paule

A warm thank you to @MrsMorgendorffer, who hosted me for a night (again after two years ago) and with whom I shared many good conversations!

At one point I’d really like to have a Munich-Vienna-Summit inbetween in Salzburg. :blush:

PS: A cool gif will follow… :wink:

7 Likes

Bienvenue chez les Fairphoners!

Great photo! :slight_smile:

Here is the promised GIF. Enjoy! :wink:

Crazy_Munich_Fairphone_Meetup

8 Likes

So, heute ohne Besuch aus Wien ganz unspektakulär in kleiner Runde. Wir haben über Gott und die Welt diskutiert. Und es gab mal wieder Tiramisu. :cake: Schee wars…

6 Likes

Hello Everybody, i wanned to get in contact with angels from Munich/Germany, but the mail adress i found on the map didn’t work … does anybody has an email from people in Munich.
Thanks a lot for help :slight_smile:

If you’re not too much in a hurry you can come to the next München Fairphone Meeting. It will be on November-26:

There you can also ask for help.
EDIT: possibly @DietmarP can tell you if the Munich group has spare FP1 displays

1 Like

Oh, the mail adress is still not working? I guess we got to improve that.

@jayy can you help here?

Anyway, as @Volker said, next meet-up is the 26th of November, if you are not in a hurry just feel free to participate.

You are looking for FP1 spare parts? Sorry, I have no screen, just some old batteries and some backcovers.

2 Likes

I am also not sure if there are FP1 spare parts. Most have the FP2.
Putting the Munich angel @merci in the loop.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I do not have any spare screen either and I don’t think anybody else has. However, tell us in case you (@ChaWila) still want to come to test. I am sure that @MrsMorgendorffer would happily bring her FP1 so that you could do so.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. Sadly i dont have capacity to come on the 26th to the meeting.
I mainly have the request, if it is useful to change the screen, as i have the phenomenon, that the touch is broken and i cannot use the phone in any ways … or are there other methods to fix this :slight_smile:

hi there, as @merci said, I’m happy to help you out with my FP1, if you want to find out, whether it’s just the screen that’s broken. you’ve already checked the market, as I can see, and ebay too, I guess? in any case let me know if you want to meet.
^)/

1 Like

ach, wie toll, Stefan, ich seh’s jetzt erst, weil ich mich hier endlich mal wieder eingeloggt habe. danke dir!

2 Likes

Haha, am Ende eskalierts voll! :smile:

1 Like

München, ihr macht es mir echt nicht leicht. Das ihr immer so übertreiben müsst! War das Wetter in Augsburg schon fies, ist es in München extra fies…

Na, egal. Wieder eine schöne Runde. Viele Diskussionen ums Fairphone. Das Leben eines FP1 wurde mit einem Ersatzakku nochmals verlängert, und /e/ live in Aktion. Und das war es auch schon.Die Münchener Prominenz hat zwar heute gefehlt, aber egal. Man sieht sich im nächsten Jahr wieder!

6 Likes

Notoriously shy in the forum :wink: and yet … they live! :+1:

(München Fairphoners January '19 meetup)

6 Likes

Sorry für die kurzfristige Absage von mir. Schwere Männergrippe, wahrscheinlich tödlich. :mask::face_with_thermometer:

Aber sicher im März wieder, falls ich überlebe…

2 Likes