Mic not working after latest update

I installed the latest update on my FP2 yesterday and since then my main microphone doesn’t work. When I make and receive calls nobody can hear me. Have others had the same problem and what would you advise?

1 Like

Have a look into Fairphone’s Troubleshooting Tool (click the blue words). :slight_smile:

Thanks - I followed instructions to test the mic and take out the bottom unit. Unfortunately it hasn’t made any difference. Seems a bit odd that this happened rights after I ran the update.

1 Like

@LMBrady

Any news? I’ve the exact same issues and have therefore tried the same solutions with the same results as you.
Just as for you, these problems occured after i updated the phone… It would be unfortunate if I bought a new bottom part if the problem is the derived from the software.

1 Like

I’m having precisely the same problem since the last update.

1 Like

Any news, same problem

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Rarely use the phone, so didn’t notice until Christmas

It’s taken a while but Fairphone have said they’re hoping to send me a replacement bottom module. There’s been no mention in their messages of the problem being caused by the update, but I’ll post again when I get the replacement part. Hoping it works!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.