Make "Refugees Welcome" your account title

7.000 refugees so far have arrived today in Austria and they say it’s gonna be 10.000 in total only today (!!!). Thousands have started a march (#marchofhope) towards Austria because the Hungarian government doesn’t provide the means of transport.

Post here and @paulakreuzer or I will add “Refugees Welcome” to your account (below your user name). Let’s break the hostility of some European governments and show that Europe has to act unanimously!

8 Likes

:penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

4 Likes

Yes, I think we have to welcome the refugees.
But we must also have an eye for the people who can’t leave their country and who are stuck in the conflict.

5 Likes

#Welcome to Austria

I think we have enough space left for a few thousand more people.

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/thumbs/preview/49/496290__landscapes-austria_p.jpg

4 Likes

4 Likes

A warm “Refugees Welcome” from Germany!

There is a small, but very vocal group of people over here, that spreads hatred against Refugees over the internet, which is really disgusting (a nice comment by two German comedians about this topic).

So yes, please add “Refugees Welcome” to my account!

3 Likes

Please add “Refugees Welcome” to my account too! Thank you!

4 Likes

Please add “Refugees Welcome” to my account too!

3 Likes

Mine too, thank you! : )

4 Likes

Please, also to mine.
ThanX

4 Likes

I would be happy to add my voice to this!
In Belgium, we could certainly use some politicians who would be willing to say the same…

4 Likes

Here in Sweden we’re 21 inhabitants per square kilometer. I would say that we have room for a few more. Please add “Refugees welcome” to my account.

4 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile: from Italy!
Bye!

2 Likes

Thanks for adding it to mine as well!

3 Likes

Great idea. Add me please. Thanks

3 Likes

please add it to mine. thanks

3 Likes

:slight_smile: refugees welcome in the UK

3 Likes