Looking to buy 2nd hand FP2 - The Hague NL

Hello everyone,

I am interested to buy a Fairphone 2. If anyone is selling the phone in the Netherlands, could you get in touch? Thank you in advance!

Jelmer

Maybe this isn’t what you’re looking for, but Belsimpel is selling the FP2 for €398, and at the moment they also offer one second hand device for €275 (with the full two year warranty). There’s even a Belsimpel store in The Hague (it’s where I picked up my FP2) - you can pick it up tomorrow if you order it today.

Boy, I sure do sound like a paid shill! I promise I’m not, I just had a good experience with Belsimpel.

1 Like

Voor de prijs van € 399 kun je een Fairphone 2 rechtstreeks kopen bij Fairphone zelf.

1 Like

Mijn FP 2 is te koop. Gekocht in oktober 2018. In prima staat.
Maar voor mijn werk is de kwaliteit van de camera achteraf niet goed genoeg. Prijs ligt wat mij betreft ruim onder de eerder genoemde nieuwprijzen. Belangstelling laat maar even weten.

Thank you all for the suggestions!

Hi,

I am receiving a completely new fairphone 2 as a replacement. It will be brand new but only the screen will be under warranty. For the first month they are happy to replace anything defective on the new model. I no longer need it so I am looking for someone that would like to buy it. I should receive it soon and it will be in the box and unused. If there are any problems when you start using it I will of course support you in getting fairphone to fix them within the first month.

I will also be putting this out on the forum as for sale but do let me know if you want to buy it and how much you would offer for it. I was thinking of 25% off the current retail price which is 399 euros. So 300 euros. It will have an indigo back.

Let me know if you are interested

Best wishes, Tubchen

Hallo,
Ik ben op zoek naar een tweedehands fairphone.
Is de jouwe nog te koop? En wat is de prijs die je zelf vooropstelt?
Hoeveel garantie heb je er nog op? (en heb je het originele aankoopbewijs nog in bezit?)
vriendelijke groeten,
Tine (Belgie)

Hallo,

Ik heb morgen een afspraak met een andere belangstellende. Als de telefoon dan nog beschikbaar is laat ik het weten.

met vriendelijke groeten,

Marco Wigbers

Ok bedankt!
hoeveel zou je voor de telefoon vragen?
groeten,
Tine

€250,-

Marco Wigbers

Hallo Marco,
Al nieuws over de verkoop van je telefoon?
Is hij nog beschikbaar?
Ben heel erg geïnteresseerd in dat geval!!!
Tine

Hij is verkocht.

Succes met je zoektocht!

Marco Wigbers

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.