Looking for a broken display (FP1)

Hi,
I have a FP1 which has decided to stay black on the display. In the beginning it happened once in a while. I have been able to get it back to work by removing the battery. But now it just stays black, touch screen is still working the phone itself as well. I can connect to it with Android Device Monitor and see the screen. Now I would like to ensure it is really the display that needs to get replaced, therefore I’m looking for a broken display which I can use for testing.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Jan

I have one from @EvaS, which has problems with touch input. PM me, if you are interested (Click on my avatar and then choose “Message”). I’m living near to Vienna.

I don’t get it. Wouldn’t you need a working display to test if everything else works?
If the display stays black because there is something wrong with e.g. the main board then mounting a broken display won’t make much of a difference.

I’m looking for a display that for instance has got a broken glass or the touch functionality is no longer working, but it should still be able to actually display something.

1 Like

I have been able to verify that it is the display itself.
Thanks a lot @Stefan for sending over the display.
Now they just need to get back on stock.

1 Like