Charging or not charging?

Hi,
loading my fp2 via »ISY. IPH-2100 USB Reiseadapter 7,99 Euro, Output 5V« – see the icon on the top right. But why the label “is not loading”?

And see my green marker: what does this mean?
Hmm, now, 1 minute later, it displays a load level of only 1%!? Whats wrong with my very new (!) battery, only few months “young”?

thanks!
webaschtl

Did the same battery load with the same »ISY. IPH-2100 USB Reiseadapter 7,99 Euro, Output 5V« before? Did another battery load with this particular “Reiseadapter” before?

It was all “okay” before. :frowning:

Sorry, I don’t understand what exactly was “all okay” before. What exactly did you try from my questions?

If the battery is completely empty now try the #deepdischarged guide. With that you should either be able to load the battery and everything works again or you should be able to determine which part is faulty.

If this ever happens again try the following if the battery still has enough charge for it: Reboot into recovery (TWRP) and let the battery load there for a while (until it’s nowhere near the red area). Then reboot into system and see if it works again.

With okay I mean okay = the usual behaviour of a battery and in my case of “the” battery with “the” power supply.

I just have had this problem:
LED: off
Lockscreen: “Wird aufgeladen”
Icon top left: “Wird geladen”
Battery settings menu: Wird nicht geladen.

I am in the train atm, so my FP2 is plugged into my trusty powerbank which is the only dependable way of charging AND using my FP2 at the same time (I know, unrealistic to expect from ANY smartphone, amirite guys?).

While sighing and thingking “yet another FP2 exclusive”, taking screenshots and looking up the issue on the forum, the loading LED lit up.
Right now its about 30 degrees outside and i have been browsing reddit in the train for an hour or more, chuckling at memes and cat pics.

The bak top part, where the CPU is, is super hot. Maybe the not charging is not a bug but a security measure to not melt the battery because of the heat?

Correct. Charging stops when phone is too hot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.