Live Wallpaper Picker crashes

@trudya I moved your post here as this topic deals with the same issue.

I have the same problem with 1.8.7 (incl. memory upgrade)
But I don’t know when this problem started as I didn’t use live wallpapers before.
This crash is happening independently if there are other live wappers (like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dandelion.livewallpaper.hq - which is working fine) are installed or not.
I tried to recover (using Titanium) all 5 wallpaper-apps, but with no success: For each app I receive the message “cannot be installed”.

Same for me, problems with the livewallpaper app. It worked fine with 1.6. Since the update to 1.8.5 it is crashing. Now I’m on 1.8.7 and it’s the same.

I have an idea what could be the reason. I used to have a Live Wallpaper with water and leaves in autumn colours swimming in the water. Really nice. It still worked as long it was in the cache but it isn’t anymore in the app folder. Maybe this missing wallpaper (I don’t know the name any more) causes the trouble.

When I click the Live Wallpaper app it opens very short and I can see the wallpaper called bubbles but none of the other wallpapers. So I think the missing wallpaper should be loaded and isn’t found.

Is there any place where I can download this wallpaper again? I liked it so much :smile:

i think you’re looking for this: Live wallpaper
But google may be your friend :smiley:

I just upgraded my wifes fairphone from 1.6 to 1.8.7. and he live wallpaper doestn’t work anymore. Then tried on mine, where it doesn’t work either, but I usually don’t use one, so I never found out about this probIem. Is there a solution for this problem, as my wife isn’t the only one having it? Thanks in advance.