✏ List of local repair shops that are familiar with Fairphones (by City)

This is a #wiki topic. Everyone can add their information by clicking “Edit” at the bottom of the following text.

Please note:

Almost all of the repair shops listed below have only dealt with Fairphone 1 (FP1) issues.

If you have an issue with a Fairphone 2 (FP2), please always consult the official Fairphone 2 Troubleshooting Tool first. It allows you to fix numerous issues with your FP2 yourself, often without any additional tools other than your bare hands. In some cases, you will only need a Phillips #0 screwdriver. If all the instructions in the Troubleshooting Tool cannot fix your issue, it also helps you to phrase a request to Fairphone Support.

Eventually, FP2 repairs in local repair shops make sense almost exclusively when your FP2 warranty is already voided (e.g. recommendable in case of #waterdamage).

Augsburg

• dieCOMPUTERWERKSTATT :two:
    Exchange of a damaged SIM slot for a Fairphone 2. I organized the spare part by myself - the SIM slot of the Nokia Lumia 630 is compatible.

Berlin

Bradford (W. Yorks, UK)

• Letztalk :one:
    USB fixed. At time of writing, the repair has lasted around 1 1/2 years.

Brussels (Bruxelles, BE)

• Repair Club :one: FP1(U) | :two: FP2 | USB | Screen | Motherboard | power button
    New Usb ironed in 30 minutes (do call before to check attendance - 0032 2 734 58 81 )

Bussum (NL)

Düsseldorf

• e-products (Klosterstraße) :one:
    USB [about 30-40€ - I don’t really remember]

Göttingen

Köln=Cologne :wink:

• RITTERGSM Tel. 0157-76677570; Weidengasse 18; only a few minutes walk from Cologne main station :one:
    USB [about 40€] But after now approx. 5 months the USB-port doesn´t work again! :sob:
    The technician had said, that he had also “cleaned” (somehow) the phone inside as I told him that it had got wet (twice!).
    Power button [25€ excl. part – please provide] (Source)

Karlsruhe

Klagenfurt, [Kärnten, Österreich]

Lingen, [Emsland, Niedersachsen, Deutschland]

Lille

Madrid

München

• Wings Handy; :one: USB austauschen/löten am FP1: 55 €; 6 Monate Garantie, im Hauptbahnhof.
    ich war auch dort, hat funktioniert … längere Story extra im Forum

Paris

Toulouse

Vienna

Zwickau

Legend: Experience with :one: FP1(U) | :two: FP2 | :three: FP3 | :four: FP4 | USB = Usb port replacement | Screen = Screen replaced | Motherboard = Motherboard replaced | power button = power button replaced | :earth_africa: = shipping to other countries | :truck: national post delivery

9 Likes