LineageOS 14.1 with OTA updates for FP2

thanks a lot. that did it. Have a great day!

1 Like

OTA Updates don’t work for me.
Whenever I tap on the update I get the “updater keeps stopping” message.
I already cleared chache and data of updater and settings app and cleared system cache, but nothing changed.

Which build are you on? If you send me the ip you’re trying to update from
by pm I’ll trace it server-side.

@snevas will you switch your build prozess to the Lineage repos now?

1 Like

I will not use my GitHub repos anymore.

Chris

2 Likes

Yup, I’ll switch it to the official repo. When the the port is official I’ll make 2 migration zips to jump

• from the chrmhoffmann build to the official ones
  • from the WeAreFairphone (OTA) build to the official ones
    without a factory reset.
4 Likes

New build available Over The Air using the official LineageOS repo’s:

Apart from upstream changes nothing was changed. First boot after the update will take a while.

8 Likes

Great job. Thanks a lot! :ok_hand:

Removing the latest build as it has a issue with screen brightness. If you notice this behaviour, wait for a update or just download the 20170708 zip from here and flash through TWRP (downgrade).

New OTA update available from the official lineageos repo’s and the brightness bug fixed! It has the date 20170730.

Edit:
Forgot to add the OTA url, so starting a new build now, which will become available in a few hours with date 20170731. If you already updated to 20170730, please flash manually through TWRP. Sorry for the inconvenience!

4 Likes

Just tried to install the latest build. It gets downloaded and then says: Damaged or insecure build and does not get installed.

Update: A Restart did the trick.

For me the restart didn’t help… I caught the zip file, this is ok, zip does work… Something else?

You can always use TWRP to flash the latest zip :slight_smile:

Update from 31.07 works OTA without problems for me :slight_smile: Thanks a lot.

Also put a new modem zip (SHA512) on the buildserver. When you have strange behavior with SIMs / reception / networking or other radio-related stuff, you can update manually through TWRP.

Here is what’s changed:

1 Like

I have released a test build of my flashable zip for installing microG with live setup here.
It allow to choose between Google Play Store and FakeStore.

The thread is here.

If I use OpenGapps, do I have to reflash them with every Lineage OS update ?

No, you don’t have to.

Nope, it keeps it present due to a addon.d script openGapps adds as well.

New OTA build available with a fix to get the microphone working in Skype (for business) and some code cleanup. Builddate: 20170803

5 Likes