Lineage-16.0 (Android Pie) Nightly

There is a +1 under “Code Review”. What does that mean?

https://review.lineageos.org/Documentation/intro-gerrit-walkthrough.html

"+1 Looks good to me, but someone else must approve"

2 Likes

So @chrmhoffmann must approve it and then FP2 is back in the game and we are all happy? But he is MIA at the moment.

Yes, only He (won’t tag him further, must be annoying) was set as maintainer. Nobody else. Redundancy has its pros/cons.

4 Likes

Yes \o/ Chris has merged the Patch!
https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_device_fairphone_FP2/+/255360

5 Likes

Yes, sorry. I was on biz trip + vacation. And we got it back into nightlies.

Chris

37 Likes

Good to see you again. It would have been a not so nice end for LOS on the FP2 if the maintainer is gone and never seen again. Please keep up the good work.

1 Like

Nothing to be sorry about.
Thanks for everything!

3 Likes

Don’t be. We’ re glad you are back.

I think the LineageOS project has to work on proper procedures for temporary maintainer absence.

13 Likes

just got the update warning :slight_smile: it’s up and running. thanks a lot @chrmhoffmann :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, worked for me too!

3 Likes

Phone successfully booted after update to 20190908. Thanks @chrmhoffmann!

3 Likes

LineageOS for microG is back with a new build, too, and it works :+1: .

4 Likes

… and @z3ntu :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

Flawless installation, superb! Thank you, Chris!

8 Likes

I have the latest update installed but it does not work for me :frowning:

Which file exactly did you install, and what exactly doesn’t work (error message, behaviour)?

2 Likes

I have the version of 20190908 over the uploader and manually tried to install. After the installation, I come to the Lineageos icon after I land again at the TWRP

@chrmhoffmann and @all: o i dont know since when, but when i try to update i got the notificatation from updater: “LineageOS 16.0 - 08.09.2019 Installationsfehler.”

i tried it with different nightly-versions.
buildnumber: lineage_FP2-userdebug 9PQ3A. 190505.002 41e35e30db

Where can i find a logfile?

or what is my mistake?

manuell install of the zip was going, i try with the next nightly what happend

I would just download the install file and try to install it again with TWRP, and watch out for possible error messages.

Also, be sure not to mix different LineageOS flavours … if you are using regular LineageOS, use regular install files … if you are using LineageOS for microG, use install files for this fork. Installing one across the other will not end well.