10 posts were split to a new topic: Removed/hidden “fun”

An A.I. Cat generator
https://thiscatdoesnotexist.com/
not as smooth as this
https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/
but hey, it does cats!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed/hidden “fun”

@Stefan warum hast du auch so ein altes, langsames Handy ohne Updates, natürlich geht da nix mehr. Nimm dir ein Beispiel an mir, ich kauf mir jedes Monat einen Stapel neuer Xiawei für 100€ und jedes Mal, wenn bei einem der Akku leer ist, nehm ich das nächste, das schont sogar die Umwelt, weil ich kein Ladegerät kaufen muss!
Und ich kann eh alles über G00gle synchronisieren, dann geht das eh ur leicht :wink:

8 Likes

…und wenn Du immer vier gleiche kaufst (oder auf jeweils vier Stück gleichfarbige Punkte klebst), kannst Du mit den leeren Geräten sogar noch Quartett spielen! Mußt nur ein bißchen vorsichtig sein beim Karten ablegen. :smile:

5 Likes

Laugh some more here:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Post must be at least 20 characters

7 Likes

Simplicity at it’s best…:rofl:

For those who have missed or skipped this thread

…I think that’s a quite practical and effective way of solving problems/annoyances the simple way.
(The pun is totally unintentionally :wink:)

2 Likes

Reminds me of the hardware switch topic.

1 Like

@paulakreuzer

This also bears a lot of fun potential…

…(but may I remember that nearly everything can be done by software these days. (Snowden-NSA-XKeyScore). If I’m not mistaking it was also capable of activating integrated laptop cameras without even lighting up it’s LED).

No software can simply bridge a hardware switch connected directly in the current path. And now we have Purism mobiles at our hands… :slightly_smiling_face:

Source: Do you have a Common Voice?

3 Likes

No hoax! Why do you think, it is?

The first snippet in @Patrick1’s post translates to
“Trouble with the Fairphone … In September 1015 I stumbled upon …”

The second snippet translates to
“I made changes: - Corrected spelling mistakes”

You’ll get there eventually :wink: .
(If my understanding of the fun of it is correct in the first place, who knows :slight_smile: .)

2 Likes

I needed a real long time to recognize my mistyping of the year. In Germany we have a saying: I’m standing in front of a forest and don’t see the tree … Thanks for clearing.

2 Likes

What to do if being stuck with a Fairphone, but wanting to own a Shiftphone:

6 Likes

Apparently, no one has told @robbert.f that size doesn’t matter… :wink:
It’s what you do with it!

2 Likes

Tell that to the poor saps who can’t fit their jumbo-sized FP3s into their teeny tiny trouser pockets

9 Likes

Does shape matter, hm :thinking:

…ehm, No ?? or do they? Maybe there is a problem between my computer and my display (broken cable or so…) :laughing:

1 Like

20 character limit

5 Likes

Look at this:

This forum seems to travel through time.
Because; here is, what the next post says:

At first I really was irritated.
Then I found a solution; a wiki seems to change creation date in the top right-hand corner to the last editing:

1 Like